Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We're a'movin and a'shakin!

Excuse me while I play a little tune...


A day after his 9 Monthiversary, Brady began crawling!! On Tuesday, he made his first awkward movement forward--in an attempt to get to the dog! Unfortunately for Bella, Brady was successful...and grabbed a clump of her hair. We think it's best to keep Brady away from the doggies until he's learned what "nice" means! But at least Bella was enticing enough to get him moving!


Practicing his new skills

Since yesterday, he's improved so much! It's crazy what a difference a day can make! He's much more agile today, and I can tell he feels more confident, too. It's still not the most graceful movement, but it gets him from place to place and that's all he cares about! He's working up a good sweat and an even better appetite.

Let's eat!



I had a video all lined up for ya, but of course, technology is not cooperating. I'll post it later this week so you can all watch Sir Brady in action!



No comments:

Post a Comment