1. Derek and Kim got married! BEAUTIFUL day, beautiful people!
2. Doug and Jen welcomed Lani Satyana Blevins, and were kind enough to let me share in the big day!
3. Kevin and Sandy welcomed Morgan Carrlee Wirtz into their world (and I still think the gal is a PICTURE of San's mom! Heeey, Cin!)
4. I was hired full-time with Aventa Learning/K-12 which has meant so much to us; it normalized the Jankowski Family Budget, gave me the freedom to again shop at will, and most importantly, allowed me to be a stay-at-home-working mother. I'm now certified to teach in Illinois and Missouri, too!
5. Brady turned one-year-old and had a few other "firsts:" walking, talking, giving up the bottle (hehe), moving into his big boy room, vacationing in South Carolina!
6. Derek got a new job! Even though it's not quite his dream job, it does afford him a better, more reliable schedule; this means we get to see him more often--so does his lovely bride (and nephew)!
7. Zach insists that I add: "Joe-Pa turned 84." I insist that I add: Joe-Pa and PSU lost today's Bowl game...
8. Kiski Area High School finally hired an energetic, competent, well-liked head principal that has made going to work much more enjoyable for Mr. Jankowski!
9. Uncle Ted became the mayor of East Vandergrift, the "village of the morning sun!" Small town, big heart!
10. I turned 30 and to celebrate, Zach orchestrated a fan-tab-ulous month-early-super-surprise extravaganza. I will never forget the time and thought he put into making that day one of the best of my life. I kinda like him :-)
11. After a three year stint at Penn State New Kensington and/or Plum High School, Zach has decided to return to coaching varsity baseball at Kiski!
| Nothing to do with baseball, but I like this pic! |
12. Baby J-2 will be here in May!
We are so thankful that those we love are close-by, healthy, and big parts of our lives. We appreciate their help, support, and friendship more than they know. Please blame my "baby brain" if I've forgotten anything or anyone!
It's going to be a tough few months once Zach's crazy schedule starts up again, especially since I'm on the verge of being "very" pregnant!, but this, too, shall pass. I have to admit, though, that I'm going to miss my husband! It's been so great having him home every day, watching him play with Brady, listening to their intellectual conversations about high-fives ("if a people only had four fingers, we'd give high-fours..."), but mostly I'll just miss him being here. He's such a hard worker and I know how important it is to him that he provide for our family, and I respect and appreciate that so much about him. Thank you, Zachary, for working 14-hour days and coming home with a smile on your face, a kiss for me and Brady, and still remembering to take out the garbage :-)
We hope you all have a fabulous new year; may 2011 bring us all much love, laughter, and good health!
![]() |
| This slideshow created with Smilebox |



No comments:
Post a Comment