Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Little Models

A lovely gal I went to high school with contacted me via Facebook a few weeks back. She's trying to get her photography business off the ground and asked if she could use Brady and Ella as models. That meant a few trips to the park in cute clothes and free photos for me. Umm...yes!

These are just a few of the pics from the first two shoots. We met at Harrison Hills Park and despite the monsoon that interrupted us, we got a lot of adorable photos. Ella was none too cooperative, as she cried for me any time I put her down. But Jess managed to snap her in calm moments and this is one of my faves:


The second time, Jess came to our house where we tried to do a Pirates theme for my brother. I'm loving the idea of a framed picture being a birthday gift :-) Cost efficient and adorable. Win.



We've been perusing Pinterest for ideas and while we haven't tackled everything we love (yet!), here are 2 Pinterest-inspired poses:

The balloons got away from us and the kids' reaction can only be described as RIDICULOUS. Never heard such screams from such small people. 



I thought the child would've been game for stuffing watermelon into her face, but in true Ella fashion she required that I was by her side for this, too. Fortunately, Jess cropped me out.

We have plans to get together again, hopefully at this quaint barn on a huge plot of land, and I can't wait! I hope the best for Jess's business and, in the meantime, surely don't mind reaping the rewards of amazing free pictures!

P.S. As I write this, I am in the process of putting together Ella's 1st year slide show. Terrible, terrible mother...

No comments:

Post a Comment