Friday, July 10, 2009

July 10th Post: 2 Weeks and 1 Pregnancy Dream!

Today is officially TWO weeks until our due date--very exciting!! The closer it gets, the more I think we're going to be late and carry until after the 24th. But I guess the baby knows best and she will come when she's good and ready. Speaking of the "she" pronoun...

I had a dream that I looked down at my belly and where my left rib is was the FACE of the baby. I could see little eyes and nostrils coming through my skin, so of course I start yelling because that is not normal! We go to the hospital and the only thing the nurse says is, "Aww, I can see his testicles!" At that point, rather than freak out about the face coming through my stomach, I start yelling at this nurse for ruining the surprise: "I waited for 9 months for this! My husband didn't want to know! You've ruined it!" And then I woke up. So what does this mean? We're having a boy?? Oh, the suspense is killing me!!

Other than the insane dream, today was a fun-filled day. Zach and I went to this run-down furniture store called Regis Furniture (in the middle of nowhere and his sign read, "Open Mom-Sat") because we've been pricing king beds, we relaxed on the deck together, we went to the Elks for Mexican night, and then we met some Jankowski relatives for a baseball game under the lights. Even though I didn't end up floating in someone's pool, I did manage to sneak an hour and a half nap in there--as well as some hardcore vacuuming--so all in all, Friday was a success :o)

Tomorrow is Uncle Duane's birthday party, so we're hoping to get a few more bets in the Baby J. Arrival Poll before we close it off on Sunday. So far, we're up to almost $45--not too shabby! I'm so hard up for a boy's name at this point that I may double the pot for the person who finds me "THE" baby boy name!! If we go with Zach's top 3, the kid will be either Rocco, Conrad, or Brady. Brady I can live with, I like, but he's been pushing this Conrad lately. What's a girl to do?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment