July 11 Post: Happy Birthday, Uncle Duane!
Another lousy night of sleep and a failed attempt at a nap, yet overall, today was A-okay. I spent much of the day working on grad school stuff, and before I knew it, it was time to go to Uncle Duane's birthday party. Good food, good company, and an undefeated cornhole championship team in the Jankowski family! Zach and I were unstoppable tonight! Even though my feet suffered (and are being rubbed as I type this!), it was worth it to beat everyone at the party :o)
We finalized the Baby J. Arrival Poll tonight. I think there's a little over $50 in there, so that's a decent chunk of change for the winner. The first bet, one of Zach's friends, is already the loser as he chose today at 2:30 pm for go time. One down, over 50 more to go--how fun!
My dad and I are meeting tomorrow morning for breakfast (another pancake craving--go figure!), and then we'll visit my Gram in Monroeville. I'm also hoping to stop at Babies R Us and Kohls to pick up a few last minute things--hope Tom Barone doesn't mind shopping for a nursing bra!!
No comments:
Post a Comment