Saturday, July 18, 2009

July 18th Post: Another Day Closer

Another super crappy night of sleep for me. I traveled all around the house until I found comfort on the couch, and by that point, it was time to watch the sun rise. So, I sat by the window in the living room, witnessed a beautiful sign rise, and fell asleep for an hour or so. I woke up when Zach left to golf, fell back asleep for another hour, and then my mother called at 8:30!! I wanted to hurt my dear mommy; she called to see how I had slept!!!!! Seriously, 8:30??!! For all of you reading this, please don't call me at 8:30 unless it's an emergency!!

Once I was awake, I was a busy bee. I felt the need to rearrange all of the baby's diapers so that they are now in the closet in order: newborns, 1, 2, and 3's. I then rearranged all of the baby's clothes in the drawers. Then I vacuumed the upstairs, cleaned our bathroom, and scrubbed the shower. Everyone keeps telling me nesting is a sign of imminent labor---------I'm waiting!!

Zach and I took a short road trip to Lyndora to watch the Palomino team play in a championship game. It was great seeing a lot of our "baseball pals," even if the team did end up losing. It was a really tight, exciting game regardless of the final score. After some baseball, Dave Rupert (Zach's childhood friend and a groomsman in our wedding) stopped by with his fiance, Laura. They're planning an April wedding in Virgina, and Zach's already worried about what we'll do with Baby J. when we go: "Can babies go to weddings?!" :o)

I'm beyond sleepy, so here's hoping I can get some shut eye tonight. Because Zach is wonderful (and waking up early again), he's offered to sleep elsewhere this evening, so let's see if that makes a difference. If it does, my hubby will be ostracized from the bedroom until this baby is here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment