July 20th Post: Boo for Rescheduling
So, today was boring. The main event of my Monday was supposed to be my doctor appointment (you know, the one where they say, "Stephanie! You're in labor--go have that baby already!"), but alas, it was canceled. I got the call super early so it's not like I had started to drive there yet (nor had I even showered in preparation yet!), but I was sooo bummed when they said I'd have to come on Thursday now. I realize this is not a big deal, but I guess I was just very excited about the appointment and now to have to wait--MORE waiting!--makes me sad! Nothing I can do, though, so I'll just hang in there.
On the bright side, I got a ton of my grad work done since I was up so early. Then Zach and I joined his fam to celebrate Pap-Pap Ted's birthday. He's always a good time :o) We hardly ever see that side of the "Zach Clan," so we look forward to spending time with them when we can. Grandma Barb just adores Zach and is pulling for a Zach junior if we do in fact have a boy. I've liked the idea of naming the baby Zachary for a while now, but it's daddy Zach that doesn't know if he likes it or not. I still think it's a girl (and Zach has actually admitted to wanting a little girl!), so maybe we won't have to worry about boys' names at all right now!!
I was re-reading some of my old posts and came across a promise that when it was big enough, I would share pictures of me balancing various things (a bowl of cereal, I believe) atop my table-like belly. So I've added taking that picture to my "to-do" list. At this point, I'll put anything on that damn list so I don't make myself crazy with anticipation :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment