July 22nd Post: No Action Today
After yesterday's antics, I had high expectations for Baby J. today! Unfortunately, she was fairly quiet and nothing much really happened in terms of contractions, pains, labor, etc. Therefore, it's 2 days before the official due date and we're still hanging in there. I have a good feeling about tomorrow's doctor appointment, though: I'm feeling like the baby dropped and those B-H contractions helped open things up a bit more, too! Then again, I'm no professional, just a gal with big dreams!!
Gran Scalzott came over today and we all had lunch on the deck. It was very nice just to relax and spend time with one other--plus, I got to look at a zillion pictures of Zach when he was a baby. ADORABLE! I can't wait to see Baby J.--whose eyes will she have? Whose coloring? Whose nose? I am just so excited I can barely contain myself any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of family and friends are in town for the next few days; Zach's Jankowski clan is visiting from Phoenix and good family friends are in from California. I hope to be able to spend time with everyone, but if I happen to, you know, go into labor and miss out on some quality time, I think I'll get over it!
Missed my nap today, so I'm off to bed. Let's all think good thoughts for tomorrow's appointment, and by good, I mean: "Stephanie, just head to the hospital..." You know the rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment