July 4th Post: Happy 4th of July!
The only reason I'm awake and posting right now is because I made it a goal of mine: one post per day until Baby J. I'm exhausted and have little (if anything!) to report. So, we'll make this short and sweet:
With the help of some family members, we've finally figured out the car seat! That was a project and a half! But the bad boy is in there and ready to go, as are our bags and the cord blood donation kit. Hopefully, Zach and I will just be able to grab our bags and go!
Our Baby J. Arrival Poll has spawned interest from a lot of people! We got 20 guesses and 20 bucks just today--the first official day of guesses! We plan to see more family and friends through this week and next weekend, so let's make some money, people!!
Last but not least: a shout-out to Trish for helping me with the Blog Poll--thanks for the site and the recommendation! Let's see who reads and votes: Baby J.: little gal or guy??!!
That's all from these parts! Happy Fourth of July!!
No comments:
Post a Comment