Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 5th Post: Hoping for Some More Dilation!

Good evening! As you can see, I've had some spare time to figure out the whole layout process of these blogs! I really like this one...although I'm afraid it looks familiar...Trish, did I steal yours?!

Anyhoo--we're up to $30 in the Baby J. poll as of today. I'm surprised to see how many people think I'm going to pop early--I hope they're right! I also hope that at tomorrow's doctor appointment, I find out that I'm even further along in terms of dilation and effacement and all that technical terminology that just means I'll get to meet Baby J. SOOOON! Until then, I'll just have to keep myself busy with my many to-do lists. I should be grateful, though; if I weren't prego right now, I'd be starting summer school with my wonderful husband tomorrow! We teach together every summer, but seeing as how I'd likely go into labor in front of a classroom full of under achievers, we thought it best I sit this summer out. Zach will take his phone...just in case!!

And some good news for the Jankowski clan: we revisited our "family budget," and it turns out we've saved enough for me to take off until after Christmas if we so choose. Always nice to have options :o)

Here's hoping for a productive doctor appointment tomorrow!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment