Friday, October 2, 2009

Random Mommy Thoughts...

This is what happens when Zach works the Friday night football games and leaves me alone with my thoughts!!

1. I fear my hips are forever wider, but I'm grateful that they carried Brady so well!

2. I never realized how hilarious babies are until mine started smiling and yelling and running in place while lying on his back.....okay, let's be honest: these things are probably hilarious to just me and a few other people, namely the grandparents!

3. I used to think teaching was my calling in life; I now know otherwise. I love teaching, but I live for mommy-ing.

4. Having dogs before a baby actually did help prepare me for motherhood. I don't know if that's good or normal, but it's true.

5. I am incredibly thankful for and appreciative of my parents and my in-laws. They are beyond helpful and I never knew how much we would need them or how often they'd come through for us. THANK YOU!

6. I have a sick obsession with dressing Brady up and taking millions of pictures of him. Generally, they're all the same shot every single time, but I keep on snapping!

7. Some days when I'm home with the baby, I want a break. When I get my break, I want my baby. Will this vicious cycle never end? :o)

8. I've decided that Brady will never have a girlfriend. I'm clearly the only woman he'll ever love.

9. Watching Zach with Brady makes me not only love him more, but I also like him as a person more. I think baby Brady has made us all better people.

10. Still worried about those hips. Must...start...exercising...(I feel it only fair to share that I'm eating a Frosty as I type this...)

No comments:

Post a Comment