I'm a bit late in posting Brady's 7-month old pictures, but that seems par for the course these days. Brady hasn't been sleeping well (again) at night and even though everyone including our pediatrician says he's teething, I've yet to see or feel any baby teeth. I realize it takes some time, but it's been, like, 2 months! I've been telling everyone that if I don't see a tooth real soon, it's safe to say the devil has possessed my baby boy. Baseball is all but in full swing (no pun intended there), Zach is leaving for Florida and I fear I'm on the verge of a nervous break-down!!! Don't get me wrong, I'm super grateful for all of the help I have because I realize there are many others out there who have it worse/more difficult, but this is a first for me and some days I feel like I'm drowning! Parenting: IT'S HARD!
Okay, now that I've gotten that off my chest, what else do I have to share? Hmmm....well, Brady had his 6-month check-up and weighs about 18 pounds, is 28 1/2 inches tall, and will probably keep his baby blues. He's also developed a small rash which, everyone says, is another sign of teething. It better be! He's also pretty feisty these days. It was much more difficult getting him to sit still for his pictures this month, as you'll see in the slide show! His new favorite things to do are sitting up to roll a ball back and forth (he's getting really good!) and playing with every and anything that makes noise. He's a very busy child!
On a separate baby note, my college roomie/gal pal Sandy and her husband Kevin are expecting their first in early October! That was very exciting news! Baby Lani is home and doing well; Brady and I stopped in for a visit the other day, even though she slept through most of it :-) I just love that Brady will soon have baby friends!
I'm sure there is more I could write, but quite honestly, my brain is fried from working on a 12 page action research paper for grad school. So, enjoy these pics...our little guy is getting so big!!



No comments:
Post a Comment