Monday, July 19, 2010

A New 'Do for Brady

Brady had his first hair cut today. It went really well! Gram, Grammy, and Uncle Mike joined us for the big event.Brady was well behaved the entire time. He smiled and performed for the small crowd that gathered around him. He laughed and applauded himself after each snip! There were lots of "awwws" for the kid today :-)


I'm going to miss his crazy baby hair, but as everyone keeps reminding me, it will grow back.


I played photographer/Cheerio distributor to help distract Brady. That worked for a bit, but at one point he swiped the beautician's comb as if he were taking over the operation! I guess there's only so much the flash of a camera and a snack can do.


Enjoy the rest of the pictures; some are from our outdoor lunch before his hair cut and the others are during the main event. The difference a few snips makes is crazy--he looks like a little man now, and quite frankly, I do not like it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment