Monday, April 4, 2011

Brady's Sibling Prediction!

After months of asking Brady if the baby is going to be a boy or a girl, and months of him ignoring us, we have finally procured an answer from him! The other night, he and I sat down with his letter board and I spelled out "Girl" and "Boy." I pointed to both, spelled them out letter-by-letter, and was feeling pretty encouraged because for the first time, I had his attention! Finally, I asked him to tell me what was in my belly: a boy or girl, girl or boy, brother or sister. I said all of them so he didn't just repeat the last thing he heard! His response? He looked right at me and said, "Girl. Nina." I couldn't believe it! I never thought he would share his prediction with us and not only did he tell us (finally...), but he took the liberty of naming the little gal, too! Nina was never on our girls' name list, but we feel like we should at least entertain the idea of it now! Nina Jankowski...




Today begins the 35th week of Baby J-2's baking, and I'm feeling pretty good. I'm exhausted when bed time rolls around, and by bed time, I mean 8 pm, but other than that, things are going well. My nightly trips to the bathroom have increased to every 2 hours (no joke, you can set a clock by my bladder), but that only makes sense since I'm chugging water during the day. The Braxton Hicks/cramping are still pretty strong at night, so I guess the ole uterus is gearing up to do its business :-)


Week 35 in the biggest maternity shirt I own...


That's about it from these parts. My next appointment is a week from today and since I have been absolutely ravenous since the last time I stepped on the scale, I'm assuming the doctor--and my hips--will not be pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment