Friday, January 6, 2012

I Know Ella is Mine Because...

1. She's already successfully fed herself. With a spoon. She has that "I'll do it myself" mentality and she's not even 8-months-old. May God help us.

2. She talks. A lot.

3. She makes you work hard for her affection. You've gotta amp up the comedy to get a smile from her and if she's not amused, she won't fake it.

4. She prefers our dogs over most everyone else she's met.

5. She has zero patience. Zero.

6. If we don't get her eyebrows waxed, like, tomorrow, she'll have the same caterpillar creeping across her forehead by the time she's 3.

7. She, too, thinks Brady is hilarious and pretty near perfect.

8. She makes a big deal about the little things (i.e. me walking out of the room), and barely flinches at what should be a big deal (i.e. getting teeth).

9. I have pictures proving that I birthed her. I looked at said pictures just the other day and couldn't believe I allowed someone to photograph my hoo-ha all up close and personal like that. Maybe one day the little princess will appreciate the fact that she can actually witness her grand entrance. But because she is my daughter, she'll probably just look at me and say something like, "You are so gross."

And lastly,

10. She already has her daddy wrapped around her finger. Well done, Ella, well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment