I've been fortunate enough to avoid nausea and other pregnancy-related illnesses thus far, and I now understand how lucky I've been! Yesterday after lunch, I began to feel nauseous. Thankfully, I made it through the rest of the day without incident. Once I was home, though, it was a completely different story. I threw up and the bathroom became my best friend for the next 24 hours. I got a really good picture of what it'll be like once the baby is born: up every three hours, crappy sleep when I was able to get to bed--ahh motherhood! At least when Baby J. is here I'll have a MUCH better reason to wake up all night long! I think running to the nursery rather than the porcelain palace will be much better incentive for me to get out of bed!
Anyhoo--I've posted a few of the sonograms from our last ultrasound. My favorite is the shot of Baby J.'s face; it reminds me of Skeletor!! Even though I tend to think it's a girl, so as a friend pointed out, she would be the Princess of Power, not Skeletor! How fun :0)
Off to bed; it is about 8 pm, my bed time these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment