Monday, July 13, 2009

July 13th Post: I'm Joining a Nudist Colony!

After waking up at 7:30 and enjoying a bowl of Cocoa Krispies, I got right to work on my grad class midterm. There was a 3-hour window allotted for the test and once I began it, I had to finish it. I needed all but a half an hour of the time provided, which is a LONG test!! I did feel pretty good about my accomplishment, though! No guarantee on a 100% A, but I tried!

Zach was kind enough to help with the dogs today; he gave them a bath...in the tub I use on a regular basis :o) But he cleaned it nicely and I have soft, sweet smelling puppies now. Bella, however, is NOT a fan of bath time, so it's always fun to watch her and Zach in action!!

I met my roomies for some shopping and dinner at Water Works tonight. I got my brother his birthday gift and Zach some of the "fancy rags" he likes to use when he's washing his car, and then the roomies and I ate outside at La Cappella. It was such a good time seeing the gals. It's been a while since we all four got together to just hang out; they were pretty much work horses at my shower, so we barely got to talk. And we thought it was super weird that tonight would probably be the last time we'd see one another before Baby J. comes--exciting, yet very weird!!

No more Braxton Hicks today. I just felt tight and heavy, but I guess that's to be expected at this point! What's more is that any kind of clothing feels entirely too heavy and tight right now, hence my title that I'm joining a nudist colony. I think I'd like to boycott clothing until the baby comes, but somehow I don't think the rest of society would appreciate that!! It was cute, though, because Zach complimented me in my enormous tent dress and I just had to laugh; he's saying I look pretty and all I can think about it is the freedom around my belly from no waistband!! To each his own, I guess!

Tomorrow, Zach and I are meeting for lunch and then he's going to tutor my cousin--that should be interesting! After that, we have our weekly doctor appointment--I'm so excited for it! I'm praying that we've progressed even further and I'll get the good news that I'm 8 centimeters dilated :o) Hey, a girl can dream, right??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment